Dragons of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons of The World

Be a dragon, with a Dragon Rider or a Wild Dragon. Fight for you land. Pass on wisdom. Love who you are.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi

Stormi

Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 am

A peaceful flight once again today! äng glided along the clouds, enjoying their breeze.

Suddenly he heard a roar far away, and quickly stopped, looking around. Nothing.

Then the air began to get hotter. Hotter. The golden dragon began to panic a little, ducking just in time as a blue wave of fire burst out of a nearby cloud, just grazing over his forehead. He howled in surprise, swinging around, just to be faced by a huge she-dragon. Deadly at that.

The She-dragon was a silver, with teal markings and wings. Her eyes were icy cold, and she was covered with large horns and spikes. The tip of her tail held a large, sharp razor blade. She grinned at her opponent, tail swishing menacingly.

With a roar, Skärva dove at äng, claws digging deep into his stomach and tearing away the flesh. Unlike Skärva, he had no stone-like scales on his soft belly. äng roared in fear and terror as he spotted a large amount of blood spurt from his own wound. He began to struggle away, but the she-dragon would not let him go. He was forced to fight for his life. Slinging his tail backwards, he manged to smack Skärva off him. However, as he began to fly away, she dove at him yet again, but this time driving large fangs into is neck.

Skärva:
105/105

Used Claws: -40

äng:
65/105

Used Tail: -35

Skärva:
70/105

Used Teeth: -30

äng:
35/105
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:53 am

Scilene woke with a start. "wa-" she was battered by the gust of Lilian's wings.She snatched her sword and leaped on to lilian.

Lilian added her roar to the fight and launched her self in to the air. She flew on to Skärva And tore her talons across her flank.

Scilene took out her sword and leaped on to Skärva. She climbed up the neck and held on to the horns to balance herself.

Skärva:
70/105

Claws -40

Skärva:
30/105

Lilian:
105/105

Back to top Go down
https://dragonsoftheworld.rpg-board.net
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:57 am

Skärva screeched, tearing her fangs into Lilian's flesh, trying to get loose.

äng shook his head, a little dizzy but happy to be released. He looked up in surprise to see Lilian and her rider attacking the she-dragon. Seeing his chance, he dove in, driving his claws into the enemy's head.

ooc: Btw, no, no one is gonna die. We just need more excitement Very Happy Plus, if äng is hurt, it gives him an excuse to stay down in he city while he heals, so he can meet the character I was talking about in my creation.
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 am

ooc: kk

ic: Lilian Roared and bit the dragon's Leg, and chomped down on it.

Scilene saw äng diving in, She leaped back on to the dragon's back and held on to a spike to keep her self steady. She grabbed on to the wing and sunck her sword in to the wing to get on the ground, where others can help.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:08 pm

äng moved out of the way as Skarva screeched, blood spurting all directions. She began spiraling towards the ground fast, like a blue meteor(lol).
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Scilene Leaped off of the falling dragon and laded on Lilian who swooped under her.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:37 am

Suddenly, she she-dragon's eyes flung open and she swooped upward, pain showing in her eyes as she tried touse her torn wing. She began to awkwardly fly away, back to her own territory.

"I wonder why she was here in the first place." äng grumbled, licking his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:22 am

Lilian shook her head. "Perhaps she wanted to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:47 pm

"Maybe enraged." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Lilian streched. "Come, lets go back." With out a second thought she flew back, her tail swerving.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:12 pm

äng nodded and followed, careful not to move too much besides his wings so he would not bleed as much.
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Scilene ran out, and over to Lilian, she healed any of her wounds, then turned to äng. She muttered a few words, and the winds mended them selfs. Where the wound was was bald patches with out scales. "That is all I can do." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Stormi

Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:52 am

äng nodded in thanks.

ooc: Topic over?
Back to top Go down
Scilene
Admin
Scilene

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:15 pm

ooc: yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?   Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Rain From Those Roaring Clouds. See what I did there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragons of The World :: RP Area :: Antho-
Jump to: